In a conversation with Zé about the current lack of good scifi shows, Battlestar Galactica was mentioned.
Two years after it goes off the air, scifi-wise there’s nothing nearly as good as BSG on television. Meh.
Winter is coming.
Having passed the last few minutes squeaking like a little (fan)girl, I have managed to settle down for enough time to write a post about this.
HBO has given the green light for the A Game of Thrones series. Ten episodes have been confirmed, and the series is expected to start airing in Spring 2011. It’s a very long time from now, but if they managed to do the series right, and considering the quality of the base material (George R. R. Martin‘s A song of Ice and Fire novels), it will be worth the wait.
Now excuse me while I go do a happy panda dance. :3
Two days of slacking approach. Slacking activities will include some if not all of the following (and more!):
- Sleep. Feeling knackered today, due to waking up earlier than usual.
- Iaido. Though this week my knee has been killing me. I blame the humidity in the air and the cold.
- Playing Dragon Age: Origins until I drop. I still haven’t been able to play it despite my huge interest. Humpf!
- Watch the first episode of the new V series. Could have already watched it but I was a good girl and awaited the return of my sweetie so we can watch it together.
- Catch up on House (still haven’t watched season 6′s episode 5), Bones, and Fringe.
- Sushi! (maybe)
- Going out somewhere, hopefully not getting soaked by intense rain on the way
What are you planning to do this weekend?